However you’d like to donate, we’ve got you covered!
When you make a donation to JASMYN, you can be sure that 100% of your contribution will be used to support and empower LGBTQ youth. A few examples of how donations can be used include:
- $50 will purchase groceries or buy a bus pass for two youth
- $100 will cover the cost of one teen or young adult to attend a leadership development retreat
- $120 will provide canned or bottled drinks (sodas, vita-water & Gatorade) to JASMYN House for one month
- $150 will underwrite a JASMYN Peer Support Group session
- $250 will provide a hot meal for up to 50 young people at a special event
Gifts of Stock: If you would like to make a gift of appreciated stock, download our factsheet for electronic transfers form here.
Donor Advised Funds: If you would like to initiate a Donor Advised Fund Grant for a specific program or to be used wherever it’s needed most, check out the “DAF Widget” to get started, or contact the public charity host that holds your fund.
Planned Giving: If you are interested in making JASMYN part of your estate, adding JASMYN as a beneficiary to an IRA, or other ways to help ensure you leave a legacy that supports LGBTQ youth, contact JASMYN’s Director of Development, Angela Strain by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by calling 904.389.3857, ext 216.