JASMYN supports young people ages 13-23 and works to create a safer, more affirming community for them in Northeast Florida. While programs and services are designed for those who identify as LGBT or Questioning, all youth are welcome at JASMYN!
JASMYN supports and empowers LGBTQ young people by creating safe space, providing health and wholeness services, and offering youth development opportunities, while bringing people and resources together to promote equality and human rights.
LGBTQ young people are affirmed in their identities, confident in their futures, and are a valued asset in the Northeast Florida community.
JASMYN’s Guiding Principles
- Youth-Centricity - We nurture, empower, and build our community of youth and keep them at the center of everything we do.
- Integrity - We work for social changes in our own lives, through JASMYN’s work, and in the life of our community.
- Respect - We honor individuality and value and appreciate our differences
- Unity - We strive to come together a diverse and healthy family and community.
- Safety - We promote safety in mind, body and spirit.
- Partnership - We seek opportunities to collaborate and convene others to promote the safety, well-being, and human rights of LGBTQ youth.
JASMYN is currently funded by:
- Delores Barr Weaver Fund at the Community Foundation for NE Florida
- Hall-Halliburton Foundation
- Florida Department of Health, Bureau of HIV/AIDS
- ViiV Positive Action Southern Initiative
- Elton John AIDS Foundation
- Chartrand Family Advised Fund
- Baptist Health
- MAC AIDS Fund
- Duval County Public Schools through a CDC DASH Grant
- Gateway Community Services through a SAMSHA Grant
- Northeast Florida Healthy Start Coalition through a HHS Grant
- Sponsorships, gifts, and grants from a variety of individuals and private family funds
Thank you for your support!
Click Here for a copy of our client HMIS Confidentiality Policy